Tuesday, January 6

lots of tables!

well, only 2 tables in this post, but so so many waiting for me in the shop. almost too many. what to do? i need some new color inspiration in my life! any favorite colors you'd like to share with me? please?

the window display at night. i temporarily changed the light fixture since the last one almost electrocuted me. i figured time to unplug it after that. also the wire was broken and it didn't work anymore so i kind of had to unplug it. but lets just say that it was all about safety, ok?



new side table. i really love this little piece! the bottom shelf would be perfect for books all lined up together.....


technically not a table, but it would be perfect for someone with a lowish bed and a lot of surface needs. i have an old childs desk as my end table and i love it! especially the shallow drawer for my journal and other sentimental things.

2 comments:

knack said...

ok .... the top table is genius!! Fantastic idea!!

Once again .. love your shop!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful work! I love looking at your before and after shots. I suggest more black and more turquoise! Not together...